Saturday, July 20, 2024

Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt from 2022 Chilhowie

 It has been quite a long time since I have posted here... I need to catch up.  I have made quite a number of quilts since then.

This quilt has been completed for some time now.  I put my completed tops in a tub waiting for me to get them to the Long Armer.  Well this one got over looked so about a month ago I sent to off to the quilter and got it back this week.   I have been a little "under the weather" this week, so I took the time to bind it right away. Binding is not my favorite job so sometimes I have a "binding need pile too". I am telling you all my secrets!!!

I love the way it turned out.  This years Bonnie Hunter needs the borders added...and then it can go to the Long Armer too. And I'll show it to you here too!



I'll go thru my pictures and update you on what I have done for two years.  We moved to a different house in that time period ...so now I have a clothes line that I can use to take pictures...and a much bigger sewing space in the basement.

So till I write again...

Happy Sewing,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment