Monday, August 30, 2010

Butterflies in the Garden complete...

Just a quick blog. Have been doing a bit of sewing lately - some I can show right now and some I can not. I will try to put some more things up tomorrow. Got some really cute unusual Halloween fabric which I quick did up a wall hanging out of but it is at the Quilt shop and the photos I took today did not turn out very good. Will be making a table runner and some placemats, I think, out of what I have left but that will have to be later in the month. I am running out of time here.

Am finishing up a couple of Christmas presents and have Halloween projects cut out and spread all over my sewing room with several project in my head but not put together yet.  I would really like to be working on them but...I have to get ready for my trip to Denmark next week...and a quick trip to Minnesota for the weekend. We are leaving on Thursday for Ogilvie ....oh is it coming up fast.

Got some new lace panels to embroider on too.  A couple of wedding projects in the works and who know what else! Sewed up samples to put in a couple of stores and I did not take photos of them before I dropped them off. I will need more so I will take some then.

I finished binding the one small quilt that I am taking to Denmark so I thought I would show you it. I have a label to sew on it yet but it is done for the most part.








Rarely can I Photograph a quilt with out one of the cats checking it out and in this case as usual, Shadow thinks he needs to test it!

Hope you all enjoy. Happy sewing!  I wonder if anyone can tell me a fabric store I can visit in Denmark or Norway. There must be one!

Love,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment