Friday, January 7, 2011

Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek…

Thought I would give you a peek at what I am working on. Do you remember the nine patch blocks that I got from my Nine Patch Swap? Well, they are coming together. I picked out a back ground fabric and I am going to town. I had picked a fabric for a large border but I am having second thoughts….I do that sometimes as the blocks come together. And now I am not too sure so I will leave that decision open for a while.
Here’s a peek…

Anybody recognize this one?  Pretty, isn't it?
  
How about this one?
They look like they are coming together!
And some pretty little 4 patch blocks!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Playing with the layout!  That is a Navy blue flannel sheet on the bed... So the blocks stay put as I play!
Stay tuned for more peeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment