Friday, May 27, 2011

It’s the wedding time of the year….

It's spring, the wedding time of year.  So I thought I would show you one of the things I make for weddings, anniversaries and other family celebrated events….Baby announcements and christening announcement are pretty also.

















And then there are special Anniversaries too!

I open my digitizing software and create a design from the phrases used in the wedding invitation. I use the colors of the wedding for thread choices if I know them or the favorite colors of the bride and groom.  You can also use the colors that the couple will be using to decorate the home. Or as in these Golden Aniversary pair, I used beautiful gold thread.

These are wonderful personalized gifts!  Let me make one for you to give to your next bride, new mom or family celebration. 

Happy Sewing!

Love, Jan  


No comments:

Post a Comment