Friday, March 11, 2011

What was on my machine this week - March 11,2011

Spring is almost here and Lucy and I have had fun this winter. I thought I would show you what I had on the machine last week!  It's pink, it's black and gray?


It's Halloween?  In March? Yes…It’s a bit early for Halloween or late.. depending on how you look at it. Kind of like ying and yang or half full or half empty...  It is a project that I really enjoyed assembling last fall but have been waiting to get my machine so I could quilt it!  It will be ready for next year, that is for sure! This was adorable Halloween fabric in nontraditional Halloween colors. It reminded me of the Adams Family.  I know I am going to enjoy it hanging over the fireplace! So here's a closer look.














Another look...



I used a variegated black-gray-white thread in a large overall stippling design, nothing too fancy as I learn how to use Lucy! Hope you enjoy it! I am finishing the Christmas Stars Block swap Quilt and then I promise that my next project will be for spring!

Have  a great weekend snd I'll be back soon!

Happy sewing!

Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment